In honor of Bella Boo's 10 month birthday, I thought I'd list ten fun things about her. Things I want to remember and probably will forget to write down later.
1. You have the most beautiful smile. Your smile can light up the room!
2. Your sweet little smile is still toothless. You are now officially the latest bloomer I've had in regards to teeth. We can see those gums bulging, but nothing has popped out yet.
3. You have an adorable laugh. Sometimes it's hard to get you to do, but Zane and Eli can make you laugh easily with a game of peek-a-boo. And Momma can get your tickly spots and make you giggle.
4. You do not like to have your diaper changed. Well, I don't know if you don't like to have your diaper changed, but you don't like to be still for that long.
5. You are a mover and shaker. Your crawling skills have gotten so good! Sometimes I look around and can't find you and have to go on a search only to find you in my bathroom or your bedroom. You even started up the staircase one day, but I found you on step number two and now the gate is up!
6. You have started to pull up on things. In fact, last night was the first time you pulled up in your crib. Guess I have to lower it all the way down now!
7. We've just moved you up to size three diapers. Sounds lame, but it kind of makes me sad! You are still a tiny girl but needed to make the move!
8. You are such a good eater! You are so over the pureed baby food and only like finger foods. You'll eat just about anything that we give you. I hope you keep this up!
9. We are still working on your sleeping skills. You wake a lot a night, but a little milk and you're back to snoozing. Lately you've been super congested, so there's not a lot of sleeping going on in your crib! Get well soon, please, because Momma needs some sleep too! :) Although, I do love our night snuggles!
10. You love, love, love bath time. I said it three times and you love it just that much. You love to splash and move around in the water. You cry just about every single time I take you out!
I simply cannot believe that you are 10 months old. Seems like the time is flying super fast with you little girly.
Notice the bulging gums!